For any queries you may have or to talk about lessons or performances please use the submission form above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lesson attendance, missed and cancelled lessons:
1. It is important to arrive for lessons on time. Any lost time cannot be made-up at the end of the lesson.
2. All booked lessons are paid for.
3. If a lesson is missed for any reason it still has to be paid for. This is because that space has been kept solely for that student.
4. If the student knows well in advance that a lesson is going to be missed, the best will be done to move it to another time during that same teaching week.
5. If the teacher cancels a lesson then it will be refunded or re-arranged, which ever is most suitable.
6. Due to many new students cancelling their first booking or not turning up at all, the fee for the lesson/lessons booked will be payable in advance. Once the fee has been paid, the booking will then be confirmed. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
An initial 30 minute assessment lesson may be suggested before regular lessons are booked. A fee of £20 will be charged for this.
All fees are paid on the first day of the term for the term.
£18 for 30 mins
£34 for 60 mins
All fees are paid on the first lesson of each calendar month for the month or the term if preferred.
£20 for 30 mins
£38 for 60 mins
Holidays during term time may be negotiable however, lessons can generally be moved to accommodate this.
Longer lessons can also be booked.
Gift Vouchers for singing lessons:
These are available for a one off introductory lesson or as a course of lessons and are valid for 3 months.
They are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.